FN2RanOnline Forums - nServerOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FN2RanOnline Forums - nServerOnline

Post or Toast?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Immortal`Prince

Immortal`Prince

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh Empty
PostSubject: Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh   Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:20 pm

hi guys!

man i've been sooo busy lately Crying or Very sad all i ever did was study study , read study , and translate No some chapters of my book for my filipino class and its made me lose my MIND Mad What a Face scratch , but it's ok since i got nice marks! woohoo i got a B- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven in my filipino class!

check this out! "Kamusta na kayo mga kaibigan ko?" lol! lol! "Hindi pa ako nag kain, sakit akin tiyan!"
i'm starting to get the hang of it. i just forget it sometimes confused

i was reading a bit of the national hero's autobiography the other day,
hahaha i never knew that Dr. Jose Rizal was a ladies man. he really had a way with the ladies. hahaha

cheers

anyways, could you guy fill me up with the latest "Chika" (i'm serious when i say i sometimes watch "Showbiz news ngayon" with my mom, hahaha lol! )
with what's going on on the server.

well, i'll try to play when i can, what times will the server be up and down?
reply to this whenever you can.

you guys take care now

Prince`KaeL king
Back to top Go down
[FN2AM]phoenix717
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh   Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Nice Prince! Server is up and running and has an uptime from morning to morning, schedule may vary but the 6 hour downtime per 24 hours will be implemented.

Hope you could play again ASAP!
Back to top Go down
http://nServerOnline.somee.com
radinel

radinel

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh   Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:59 am

nce kael...u can speak now in tagalog....keep it up men....we miss u too bro... kumain kana..sasakit tyan mo.....hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/radinel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh   Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince`KaeL misses playing FN2! T__T uuuwaaaaaaahhhhh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FN2RanOnline Forums - nServerOnline :: Campus Chit-Chat :: General Discussions-
Jump to: